2014年7月20日日曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal6

Sushi Love Exchange

Ⅰ.Summary
The movie I chose to summarize and react to is Sushi Love Exchange. This movie is unique and funny.Story is he has the partner whom he invited to a date stolen by clerk.

Ⅱ.reaction
1,cinematography
 this movie is Unique photography method.A face improves so the expression of the character is plain.

2,soundtrack
Music fitted a scene.The place to turn into the scene of the restaurant from the scene of preparations in particular was very impressive.

3,acting
The clerk is very funny.An expression was the best.An unpleasant guy was able to see it.
But he is cute, too.And two people before going for a meal is I want support you cutely.

4,general opinion
This movie is very funny.The character of the clerk was the best.




3 件のコメント:

  1. You put this article expressed very well.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Misa♡ I read your LRJ7. Nice☺ I try to watch it. Thank you!

    返信削除
  3. Hello Misa! I read your LRJ6. It's very nice! I was able to understand your opinion well.

    返信削除