2014年7月9日水曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal5

I Summary
The story I chose to summarize and react to be "The real princess".
The story is there was the prince who was looking for a true princess. A princess of s certain visited one evening. So the prince thought and try, '.I will put one pea on the bed. And I will put 20 mattresses one on top of the pea. Furthermore  put 20 soft mattresses on it.'So the princess on it.

Ⅱ Reaction

1,protagonist
The prince and the princess.

2,denouement
The prince can fined "The real princess".
The story can tell that the inside is more important than appearance.

3,setting
The place is a castle of the prince.It is an event of a certain stormy evening.

Ⅲ General Opinion
I think this story is very funny.Because only in what the princess got in a bean,the princess serscts marriage partner.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿